This page describes ranks on the server including the requirements for achieving each rank, and permission and perks granted to players of each rank.
The default rank assigned to all new members who join the server for the first time. This rank allows you to explore the city.
Requirements: Join the server
- Walk and explore around the city world
- Ride the Metro
- Use EElevators
- Go to other worlds
- Own any properties
- Use warp signs
- Drive uCars
- Set home
[Permanent Resident] Members who are newly approved of the server who has yet to establish their presence on the server
Requirements: Compete the Immigration Test
In addition to the abilities of Tourist, PRs can:
- Employed in businesses and as railway drivers
- Permission to access Sandbox, Gardellia, and Pangaea
- Permission to build in Pangaea
- Use stored-value Metro+ cards
- Speak in the WolvHaven Discord
- Own property in the City
(Permanent Residency Act, XX/XX/XXX)
Members who are newly approved of the server who has yet to establish their presence on the server
Requirements: Compete the Citizen Test
Submit to server staff a self-introduction
In addition to the abilities of
PR Tourist, Citizen can:
- Set 5 homes
- Own a public housing units
- Eligible to vote in server elections, form or join political parties
- Apply for Architect rank
- Receiving Donor rank privileges
- Permission to build in Sandbox and Laboratory
- Permission to apply to build in Gardellia
Members who donated to help the server finances
In addition to the abilities of Citizen, Donator can:
- Access to the colour codes in chat
- Access to /nick
Members who are loyal, active or have contributed a lot to the server will be awarded this rank.
Requirement: Be active, have exemplary behavior or have contributed a lot to the server and chosen by Admins
In addition to the abilities of Citizen, VIP can:
- Permission to request teleport
- Access to /craftingtable and /enderchest
- Set 10 homes
- Have a daily VIP kit
Members who build and contribute to the development in the city.
Requirement: Apply for the rank through an application and be accepted by the Architect Committee
In addition to the abilities of VIP, Architect can:
- Build in the City
- Change to other gamemodes
- Have access to WorldEdit
Members who are elected into parliament and are democratically elected during a general election based on a Mixed Member Proportionate System
Requirement: Win the General Election
In addition to the abilities of the original rank they have, MP can:
- Have a larger voice in parliament
- Have more influence in divisions
Members who are appointed to the Senate and are selected by the president based on their expertise and contributions. They can be existing MPs, independent individuals or people part of a political party.
Requirement: Appointed by the President
In addition to the abilities of the original rank they have, Senator can:
- Scrutinize, edit, recommend and discuss the bills that are from House of Representatives
- Reject and select bills that are from House of Representatives
- Send for approval
A member who is the head of state of Federal Republic of WolvHaven
In addition to the abilities of the original rank they have, President can:
- Veto any bills
- Introduce temporary laws in the event of an emergency
Members who are semi-staff that help Moderators and above to respond to emergencies and remind members to follow the rules.
Requirement: Apply for the rank and be selected
In addition to the abilities of VIP and the original rank they had, Helper can:
- Inspect and retrieve block logs
- Check player warnings
- Mute, kick and tempban player only in an emergency
- Ability to /fly in the survival world
Members who are part of server staff that manage the server.
Requirement: Get nominated by the Council and pass the probational period
In addition to abilities of Helper and the original rank they had, Mod can:
- Mute, kick, warn and ban players with reasons
Members who are part of server staff that need to manage the server very well.
Requirement: Get nominated by the Council and ranked [Mod]
In addition to the abilities of Architect and Mod, Admin can:
- Read the server logs and all private messages sent in-game.
- Rollback block changes due to damage or griefing.
- Promote or demote players to any rank.
Members who are maintaining the plugins in the server
Requirement: Get Appointed by SilverWolv
In addition to the abilities of Admin, Dev can:
- Test out the plugins they develop/maintain
Member who part of server staff and given to the founders and the largest contributing members of staff
Requirement: Appointed by the Council and give large contributions to the server
In addition to the abilities of Admin, Owner can:
- Updating the server's Minecraft version and plugins
- Having the final say on all major decisions that affect the server
- Paying for the server’s costs.
Parliament Ranks are NOT shown in server chat. For the list of MPs and Senators, click here
Rank hierarchy (From lowest to highest)
Parliament rank hierarchy: