|Last updated: 25 February 2017. For the complete set of rules and regulations and the latest version of the rules, please visit the WolvHaven website for more information.|
Staff rules for the WolvHaven Server
SERVER STAFF RULES
Section A: Commands
1. No abuse of commands
2. Spawning items for users without permission is prohibited
3. Usage of commands which affects gameplay SIGNIFICANTLY is prohibited
4. Usage of /eco to give/spawn him/herself money is prohibited (since 2012)
Section B: Teleportation
1. Server staff are to teleport people only when the person wants to be teleported
2. Server staff are to use /tpaall instead of /tpall when teleporting everyone in the server
3. Server staff are allowed to decline any request to teleport a user to another user.
Section C: Disrespect
If any server staff member disrespects you within any websites/services managed by WolvHaven, please take a screenshot and file a report.
Reporting a Staff member
Players can report a staff member for breaking any of the rules stated above. Please provide evidence such as screenshots, chat logs and specific date and time of which the incident occurred.
To file a report, please post a new thread under the courtroom forum section of the WolvHaven website. It is advised that you read the pinned thread which documents how the report should be formatted.